Alive and Well Beach Club
No island vacation is complete without a beach day. While in the Turks and Caicos Islands, you have access to one of the top beaches in the world and while you are a guest at Kokomo Botanical Resort – Family Cottages, you have access to our exclusive Alive and Well Beach Club on Grace Bay Beach just a 3-minute drive from the resort.
As our guest, you are entitled to enjoy all the benefits of the Beach Club, including stand up paddle boards, boating, beverage service, umbrella, chairs, and towels. Remember to pre-order your picnic lunch from the WE Grill + Wok | Winebar and everything you need for a quintessential beach excursion will be provided for you.
Don't want to drive on the left side of the road? No problem. Our staff can arrange to have you picked up from the airport to bring you to the property. Fees will vary depending on the number of people.
Let our complimentary solar-powered beach mobile get you to and from our exclusive Beach Club on Grace Bay Beach anytime from sunrise to sunset. Grace Bay Beach has repeatedly been voted the number one beach in the world and is only a short three minutes from Kokomo.
Transportation can also be arranged to and from all local bars, restaurants, and shopping centers day and night. We will also provide you with a complimentary local cell phone that can easily dial the property or your taxi driver when you are ready to be picked up. Our staff can also recommend unique excursions to make your vacation experience one-of-a-kind.
Located in the Garden Spa and Pavilion is the Indonesian-owned and operated Lovina Spa offering authentic Balinese treatments.
Highly recommended is the spa’s signature Fire and Water Massage. This 90-minute treatment offers the best of both worlds by combining a hot stone massage and Vichy shower massage.
Renowned for its relaxing massages and ancient healing remedies, Lovina Spa offers facials, massages, and body treatments designed to detoxify your body, rejuvenate your spirit, stimulate renewal of damaged cells, and leave you feeling brand new.
Nestled within the heart of Kokomo Botanical Resort, you will find the upscale WE Grill + Wok | Winebar. WE is an indoor/outdoor multilevel private dining venue designed to bring people together over skillfully crafted culinary art.
Residence Chef uses only the finest of fresh whole food ingredients the land and sea have to offer. The East meets West menu of perfectly aged meats, impeccably seasoned vegetables, and breads baked with ancient grains will stimulate your senses while they nourish your body. WE is where you will eat well, drink well, and for a select few where you arrive as strangers and leave as friends.
Rentals and Activities
An island vacation experience done well includes adventure and exploration. Try touring the islands by stand-up paddle board. Paddle across Leeward Channel to discover why the motto of the Turks and Caicos Islands is “Beautiful by Nature”. Multiple, small islands are separated by narrow inlets making them easily accessible by paddleboard. Surrounded by mangroves, and inhabited by geckos, marine fowl, and tropical flora, these unspoiled native settings are off the beaten path just waiting for you to explore. Get an up close look at sea turtles, tropical fish and rays that call the Turks and Caicos home. Novice or advanced, we have all the gear that is needed to get started. Daily rentals available.
Enhance Your Stay at Alive & Well Resorts. A vacation is meant to be an experience, a re-awakening, a rejuvenating escape from the ordinary. We have put together a list of exciting extras below to make your stay at Kokomo Botanical Resort – Caribbean Family Cottages fun-filled and indulgent.
Oasis Pool and Saltwater Hot Plunge
Visit Kokomo’s Oasis Pool and Saltwater Hot Plunge for a refreshing swim anytime. The Oasis Pool is a freshwater chemical free pool so you will feel clean, refreshed, and of course... Alive & Well after every dip. Shaded by tropical Tamarind and Royal Poinciana trees and nestled in a garden of organic plants and flowers, this serene lagoon is one of the most relaxing places to get back to nature in the Caribbean. Waterfalls trickle down the rock wall that borders the Oasis Pool as butterflies flit from the orchids to the passion fruit trees. A private canopy made of banana leaves shelters the Hot Plunge. One dip in its soothing salt waters will wash away all your Worries. When you are ready to come out of the water, big, thirsty towels and comfortable chaise loungers await you poolside.
Customize Your Vacation Experience
Simply staying at an Alive & Well Resort gives you access to so many amazing amenities. You can also enjoy a variety of add-on benefits to make your stay the most rejuvenating experience possible.
- Airport Meet & Greet: $23/up to 2 passengers. Pre-arranged airport meet and greet. Once you provide your flight details our staff will arrange for a private driver to pick you up from the airport and bring you to the resort.
- Rise ‘n Shine Breakfast: Late Arrival? Relax. We’ll do the shopping for you & have your Vacation Villa stocked with everything you need to Rise ‘n Shine for Breakfast the first morning after your arrival. Villa dining for 4.
- Dream Full-Day Getaway: This all-inclusive Full Day Island Getaway & Outer Island Seafood BBQ is the most amazing day family & friends could ever dream of on vacation. Explore Iguana Island. Snorkel Coral Reefs. Conch Dive.
- 4-Star Golf Provo Package: Awarded a 4-Star ranking by Golf Digest, Provo Golf Club is an 18-hole championship course on Providenciales, and the only one in Turks & Caicos. Located in picturesque Grace Bay, the course opened in 1992, with a par of 72. Suitable for players of all skill levels, lessons are also available, and a golf cart is included in the package.
- Champagne Celebrations: Celebrate one of life’s moments & morning mimosas somewhere in time with Veuve Clicquot Champagne each or any day of your vacation starting with a chilled bottle in your Vacation Villa upon arrival. Please share the occasion with us so we may personalize your experience.
- Snorkel & Conch Cruise: A TCI Bucket List Must. Memory of a lifetime all-inclusive 1/2 Day Snorkel the Reefs & Catch the Conch Cruise on the most incredible turquoise blue waters you will ever see. Food & Beverages Included.
- Knotty But Nice Massage: Start to relax and unwind on your Island Vacation with a private courtyard or poolside massage. Double it up for couples or a little extra self-indulgence.
- Paradise Photo Package: Capture a memory of a lifetime in a 1-hour professional photo shoot in the lush tropical garden at Kokomo Botanical Resort - Caribbean Family Cottages or Grace Bay Beach by a world-class photographer. Great Child Model Starter Portfolio.
- Dive Right In: Graced with the most amazing marine life take the plunge & add one or more 2-tank dive trips to your Island Vacation? All Trips Include Marina Transfers, Soft Weights, Belt, Tank, Soft Drinks & Lunch.
- Free parking
- Free Internet Access
- Free Shuttle (Property to Beach Only)
- On site WE Grill + Wok | Winebar
- Open Kitchen
- Cabanas/Cocktail Area
- Upper Sun Deck
- Outdoor Swimming pool/Hot Plunge
- Botanical Garden
- Laundry - (Charge apply)
Room and Amenities:
- Non-Smoking villa
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Cook top
- Coffee maker
- BBQ Grill (Upon Request)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Free Botanical Garden Tour
- Paddle Boarding - (Charge apply/Outside Vendor)
- Kayak - (Charge apply/Outside Vendor)
- Snorkeling (Charge apply/Outside Vendor)
- Car rental - (On the property)